Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop to look around one on a while, you could miss it.
— Ferris Bueller
A lot of things happened yesterday and I took a few pictures along the way.
It all happened so fast and it got late and I didn’t even capture an image of everything …
- A light rain – autumn … it’s almost here for real folks
- Dinner with wonderful new Japanese friends
- Sing-a-long with the OK Chorale at Holocene
- Disco ball and lights
- Desert at Rimsky’s
- Late bedtime … OMG I’m so old
- A few choice photo selections and a late post